- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
$19.99 - $24.39
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Front Compact cycling safety light with two bright LEDs and a 200-lumen Daytime Flash mode. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of run-time (eight hour increase) and up to 200 lumens (20 lumen increase) of output. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. The KTV Drive Front offers five output modes. Rear Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of run-time (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 200 (front) / 10 (rear) - Weight: 47.5g (front) / 54g (rear) - Max Runtime: 20 hours (front) / 20 hours (rear) - Recharge Time: 3 hours (front) / 3 hours (rear)
Front An impressively bright dual-LED cycling light with a rugged machined aluminum body. Integrated cooling fins optimize performance and side cutouts provide side visibility. With up to 600 lumens of output and nine output modes, featuring a Daytime Flash mode, the Micro Drive 600XL is super versatile day or night. It offers up to 44 hours of battery run-time (nine hour increase) and charging is easy with an integrated cable-free USB stick. Its strap mounts securely to most bar sizes and shapes. Rear Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW- Up to 20 hours of run-time (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 600 (front) / 10 (rear) - Weight: 97g (front) / 54g (rear) - Max Run-time: 44 hours (front) / 20 hours (rear) - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours (front) / 3 hours (rear)
The Lezyne Zecto Drive Front is a compact safety light with three LEDs designed with a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body. It delivers a highly visible 250 lumens in Daytime Flash Mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear complements its Front counterpart perfectly, delivering a highly visible 80 lumens in Daytime Flash mode. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provide Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. It can recharge any time with a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for versatile strapped or clipped mounting. The dedicated rear design points upward to ensure light is directed straight back.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
Light weight, compact and USB rechargeable—the new Blinder Road 600, Blinder Mount & Blinder Mini Square light set has it all. The Blinder Road 600 light features dual beam optics that are designed to project more light onto the road ahead, all while doing so in a lightweight, compact size. The Blinder Mini Square features efficient COB LEDs, an integrated USB arm for charging and interchangeable silicone straps designed to accommodate all frame and tube sizes. Packaged together, this set is perfect for the cyclist looking for a higher powered dual beam light up front, and a punchy yet discreet rear light.
Lil' Cobber Twinpack Front and Rear lights produce an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, these bike lights are brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 110 lumens for the front and 50 lumens for the rear, the Lil' Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof, and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best front and rear commuter bike light around, look no further. - Light modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed - LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode - Integrated USB plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements - Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged) - Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer - Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension - Dimensions: 32 x 33mm - Weight: 22g each
The Plus twinpack is a set of super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle lights. Mount the lights to your handlebars, forks, steaposts, and stays, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens at the front, 20 lumens at the rear, and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
A brilliant all-round combo, the Recon HL600/TL200 package gives riders ample lumen output and usage time for any casual riding scenario. Both fit easily on just about any Giant or Liv helmet and are GoPro mount compatible. Headlight: - Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard - Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount Tailight: - Maximum output to 200 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Compatible with saddle rail mount providing optimal angle for visibility
The Recon HL100 and Recon TL100 are perfect every-day, multi-function lights for use on handlebars or helmets. Both offer abundant lumen output packed into a lightweight design. FEATURES - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets - Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 31x31x32mm - Weight: 33g with mount - Max Output: 100 lumens - HL Runtime: High 2.5hrs (100LM), Low 4.5hrs (50LM), High Flash 8hrs (100LM), Low Flash 14hrs (5LM), Night Flash Mode 6hrs (20LM) - TL Runtime: High 3hrs (35LM), Low 13hrs (5LM), High Flash 8hrs (100LM), Low Flash 14hrs (5LM), Night Flash Mode 6hrs (20LM) - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (420mAh) - Waterproof: IPX7 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
A powerful, Bluetooth connected light pair! PowerLite Combo includes two Bluetooth 5.0 connected lights – the WhiteLite 800 BT high-powered 800 lumen front light and the RedLite 80 BT 80 lumen rear safety light. The red rear light is wirelessly controlled from WhiteLite 800 BT.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Pure Cycles light set perfect for entry-level riders and commuters - Features a 300 lumen headlight with 5 modes and a super bright rear COB LED light - Compact design saves precious handlebar and seatpost space - Silicone rubber strap mounting makes installation and removal quick and easy - Both lights are USB rechargeable, charging cable included
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
A bright and reliable urban bike light combo set. These lights provide cyclists with all the modes to stay bright as they pedal around town day or night. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX5 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Grateful Red specs: - PB 28 LED Power Array provide steady, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 tested Run times: 26 hrs (steady – 13 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 4-11 lm) and up to 150 hrs (Superflash - 13 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 85 grams
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
If you’re looking for a brilliant combo set that’s powered by replaceable batteries, the Blaze 150 SL & Superflash Turbo set is a great choice. We've teamed up our brightest battery powered headlight and tail light to create the bike light set that is eye catching from 360°. Blaze 150 SL specs: - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash mode - FL1 Tested - Run times: 4.8 hrs (high – 150 lm), 11 hrs (low - 80 lm) and up to 62 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 2 AA batteries (included) - QuickTwist bracket mounts and adjusts easily - 120 grams Superflash Turbo specs: - High output surface mounted LED plus 2-5mm LEDs provide steady & Turbo flash modes - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm) and up to 100 hrs (Turbo flash - 20 lm) - Provide 180° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options - Mount it to your rear rack with the Rack Bracket (#3108) which is sold separately - 75 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page