Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
Origin-8's Front Light Bar boasts a whopping 100 lumens of LED-driven brilliance for great visibility. You'll get 6 modes (3 steady, 3 flashing) and a 2-6 hour run time. Charge up the LiPo rechargeable battery with a USB hookup and you'll be set to roll.
Liv's Nyx Click Taillight is named for the Greek goddess of the night. And, just like a goddess, you're sure to get noticed while riding thanks to its 15 lumen red LED light that features steady and flashing modes. It mounts quickly to your bike with a rubber strap so you can focus on getting out the door.
Light & Motion's Solite 250 EX is designed for those whom the outdoors aren't something to merely drive past, but make a real part of their lifestyle. When the sun goes down and you want to keep going, you can always depend on the power and versatility of your Solite lighting system. Bright enough to illuminate everything in your path and runs with up 150+ hours burn-time. The Solite is the most innovative and versatile light on the market, that quickly transforms to meet your needs by mounting to a bar, any type of helmet, using as a flashlight or setting on a flat surface to use as a lantern. Micro-USB charging means you can recharge anywhere using solar, 12v car adapters and backup power supplies. Featuring: • 250 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard • Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and optimized firmware. • Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs. • True regulated output; doesn’t dim over time. • Accurate battery status indicator with 4 led coded status levels. • Red side lighting to offer 180 degrees visibility without affecting night vision. • Simple mounting system makes it possible to mount to just about any bar, including your bike stem, tent pole, etc. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 7.5 hours) • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens: o High 4:00 / 250 o Med 8:00 / 125 o Low 30 / 50 o Pulse 60 / 50 o SOS 100 / 50 o Camp/Read 150+/ 7
Lezyne's Femto Drive Front is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap attaches the light to a wide range of handlebar diameters.
$13.49 - $14.99
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
Lezyne's KTV is a compact, high visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to 70 lumens and six output/flash modes. Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
Lezyne's Micro Drive 500XL is a multi-purpose performance LED cycling light featuing compact, durable, and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminum construction. Ultra-high-output LEDs and imporved optics deliver up to 500 lumens. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick. Versatile handlebar strap secures to round and aero bars. Advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time.
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Auto is a compact safety light with three rear LEDs and a lightweight Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body. It delivers a highly visible 20 lumens in Daytime Flash Mode. Its Auto Flash system triggers automatic shutoff after three minutes of inactivity and turns it back on when in motion again. The Intelligent Power Indicator allows the user to check the power level at any time, and provides Side Visibility, allowing 180 degrees of visibility and increases user safety. For the ultimate convenience, the light recharges with a micro-USB cable and attaches via its Clip-On System, providing for strapped or clipped mounting.
Lezyne's Zecto Drive is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra bright LEDs. Up to 250 lumens and seven output options. Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Patented versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up 24 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Modes include high steady, low steady, and slow flash - Low-battery indicator illuminates when power is less than 25% - Water resistant & lightweight, weighs only 32 grams - Fully USB rechargeable — No batteries to buy or replace - Lumen Output: 14 Lumens - Beam Distance: 9 Meters - Beam Intensity: 20cd
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
What’s loved by some, might not be so loved by others. So instead of compromising, we at knog have made 10x designs for three lights. Some are mild. Some are wild! But the striking form does not outshine the excellent function. Super bright, AA battery-powered, long runtimes, replaceable straps, and side illumination. So whoever you are, find your POP! FEATURES -RUN TIME : 6.4 hrs (steady/low), 100 hrs (eco flash). LEDs : 1x Super-bright SMT LED -SIDE ILLUMINATION : ?Giving riders 180° visibility -BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of light. Short presses switch modes continuously. -ATTACHMENT : Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm diameter.
What’s loved by some, might not be so loved by others. So instead of compromising, we at knog have made 10x designs for three lights. Some are mild. Some are wild! But the striking form does not outshine the excellent function. Super bright, AA battery-powered, long runtimes, replaceable straps, and side illumination. So whoever you are, find your POP! FEATURE -RUN TIME : 7 hrs (steady), 200 hrs (eco flash). -LEDs : 1x Super-bright SMT LED -SIDE ILLUMINATION : ?Giving riders 180° visibility -BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of light. Short presses switch modes continuously. -ATTACHMENT : Tool-less attachment for seat posts and frames of 22-32mm diameter.
- 20 Super Bright Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 40 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
Eliminate the need for frustrating button pressing with the precision-dial Lumabeam. Switch quickly and easily between light modes, even when wearing gloves, with the simple dial function. Get home safely with a handy dual color, low powered strip that can be used as an emergency front or rear light. A tool-free multi-position mount is simple to attach anywhere on the bike or helmet, keeping you visible in low light conditions. - 300 lumen Cree LED - Tough aluminium body - Top LED strip glows red or white - Dial to change mode - Multi-position mount Burn Times: Front / Top - Full power: 2 hrs / 6hrs - Medium Power: 3 hrs / 14hrs - Flash: 6 hours / 46hrs - Strobe: 6 hrs / 58hrs
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
Page 1 of 6 Next page