Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Compact cycling safety light with two bright LEDs and a 200-lumen Daytime Flash mode. It features a super lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (eight hour increase) and up to 200 lumens (20 lumen increase) of output. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. The KTV Drive Front offers five output modes. Specs - Max Lumens: 200 - Weight: 47.5g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:15
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
SMARTER VISION Aside from outstanding lumen capacity and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1100 monitors ambient light to change output accordingly, helping to save battery power for when you need it. Shine brighter, run longer and work smarter. FEATURES - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly - ANSI certified lumens and run time - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum casing - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Size: 103x30x29 mm - Weight: 107g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1100 lumens - Runtime: High (1100LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (500LM), Low 7hrs (275LM), Smart (100LM>275 LM with flash output in Day) 36hrs; (500LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash (100 LM) 33hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3500mAh) - Water resistance: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
SMARTER VISION Aside from outstanding lumen capacity and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1800 monitors ambient light to change output accordingly, helping to save battery power for when you need it. Shines brighter, runs longer and works smarter. FEATURES - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly - The Recon 1800 can pair with ANT+ compatible computers to view battery information on the computer screen.* - ANSI certified lumens and run time - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum casing - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount - *Giant recommends operating the HL1800 in manual mode when using Garmin computers. SPECIFICATIONS - Size: 103x32x47mm - Weight: 190g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1800 lumens - Runtime: High (1800LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (900LM), Low 7hrs (450LM), Smart (100LM>450LM with flash output in Day) 40hrs; (900LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash (100LM) 65hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6400mAh) - Water resistance: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Compact and Versatile. The Recon HL100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon HL100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price. FEATURES - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 31x31x32mm - Weight: 33g with mount - Max Output: 100 lumens - Runtime: High 2.5hrs (100LM), Low 4.5hrs (50LM), High Flash 8hrs (100LM), Low Flash 14hrs (5LM), Night Flash Mode 6hrs (20LM) - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (420mAh) - Waterproof: IPX7 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Page 1 of 6 Next page