Parts & Accessories
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride! - Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma - Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500 - Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included) - Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz - Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase) - Weight: 52g / 1.83oz - Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Replacement lithium ion CR2032 batteries for use in the Femto LED lights. SPEC: 700 mAh, 3.6V.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
This mounting strap is a replacement mounting strap for Lezyne's Year 10 Deca XXL and Super XXL LED lights (each sold separately).
An easy to attach mount that allows you to clip your Recon TL to any compatible Giant helmet.
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
The Gino Light Mount provides a mounting point for handlebar lights wherever there is an M5 threaded eyelet on your frame. - 6061 Aluminum - 30g - 26.0mm outside diameter - 5mm mounting bolt
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Page 1 of 4 Next page