- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
Folds like origami but solid like Fort Knox. The compact package folds up easily and can be put in your back pocket or mounted to your frame using the included water bottle mount. We use hardened pins and 5mm thick steel links. Seamlessly wraps around your frame and secure your ride to anything from a bike rack to lamp post. Product Features: - Security level 7 - Security of a U-lock but will fit in the palm of your hand - Bottle cage mount included - 3 keys included - Weight: 1lb 6 oz
This Hooligan is 40 inches of hardened chain wrapped in a soft nylon sheath. The lock head is covered in soft-touch silicone to prevent dinging your bike. Lock up the frame and either front or rear wheel to keep your bike safe. Long enough to be worn around your torso but will fold down small enough to fit in a bag. Product Features: - Security level 6 - 7mm diameter steel chain - 40-inch in length - 3 keys included - Weight: 2lb 12oz
Planet Bike's Seat Leash tethers your saddle to your bike frame, adding an extra hurdle for potential thieves. It's 24 inches long and 2.5mm in diameter. The entire cable is also plastic coated to protect your bike's finish.
Planet Bike's Wheel Tether is the perfect complement for your U-lock (sold separately). It secures your front wheel and weighs half as much as ordinary accessory cables. The 31-inch-long, 5mm-diameter Wheel Tether is a great way to safeguard your seat and accessories, too. And, it can be used alone with a padlock for security in low-crime areas.
This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.35 lbs
The extra-secure Stronghold In-Ground Anchor provides a convenient place for locking valuable equipment either inside or outdoors. The 16mm-diameter hardened-carbon-steel shackle provides a maximum-security locking point and lays flat when not in use. Easy-to-install cement anchor bolts and masonry bits to install them are included.
- Medium-duty tough to pick lock - Hardened steel plates and lock casing - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included - Length: 69cm / 27-inches
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
Looking for the security of a U-Lock but the flexibility of a chain? Look no further than the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500. With an ABUS security rating of 15 out of 15, this lock features temper hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike's paint job. The ABUS Link Protection Shield offers high protection from sawing of the links. The lock body, links and supporting elements of the locking system use the same high quality steel you'll find in the bars. The patented X-Plus Key cylinder offers extremely high protection from picking and it can be keyed alike with other ABUS locks featuring the same X-Plus cylinder - very convenient for multi-lock and multi-bike households. Like all locks in the Bordo family, the 6500 is simple to carry. The rattle free lock carrying case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone coated non-slip Velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts. - 5.5mm steel bars - Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel - Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike's paint job - ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking - Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted - ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys - Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options - Length: 110cm
Maximum strength for maximum security: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is the top-of-the-range model in the best-selling BORDO family, offering an excellent level of security. The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates 5.5 mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. - Extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body - ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing - The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - Ideal for securing high-value bicycles - Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
Your bike is only as secure as the object you're locking to, and ABUS' Granit WBA Wall & Ground Anchor provides a safe place to attach your bike. The 16mm-thick round shackle is made of specially hardened steel for extreme impact and cutting resistance. And, the included hardware mounts the shackle securely to the floor or wall of your garage.
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. - Includes quick release skewers and axle nuts, sold in pairs to secure both wheels. - Skewers length: 120mm front; 150mm rear (for 100mm and 135mm O.L.D.)
Replacement shackle for the transport in a TUBUS LOCC U-shackle lock carrier, TexKF Twin or RBKF Twin
The TexKF Mini is designed to carry coil cables, cable and Steel-O-Flex locks (sold separately) and can be mounted on round and non-round frame tubes with a diameter or 21-80mm utilizing the flexible textile sleeve. This bracket can mount within the frame or on the side.
Page 1 of 1