Parts & Accessories
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit Stinger and Dewlie chain guides
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit blackspire single-ring roller chain guides
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
With the conception of our Cane Creek eeWings Titanium crank set we cut no corners, and our CNC-machined preload assembly is no exception. The Cane Creek Crank Preloader is equipped with an aluminum preload ring, an aluminum inner thread ring, and a titanium 2.5mm hex fastening bolt. We are so proud of this piece of jewelry that we decided to design it to fit onto other 30mm crank spindles from SRAM and Raceface, and 28.99mm SRAM Dub Crank spindles. Lose the plastic preload on your crankset, add peace of mind. - 7075 Aluminum thread ring - 7075 Aluminum preload spacer adjuster - Grade 5 Titanium 2.5mm hex fastening bolt - Fits Raceface 30mm spindles, SRAM 30mm spindles, and SRAM 28.99mm DUB spindles
eeWings Stainless Steel fixing bolt to replace Titanium fixing bolt 14mm Tool and bolt washer included
These spiders are optimized to fit Cane Creek's eeWings All-Road cranks, adding more versatility for riders. The spiders will allow direct-mount cranks, such as the eeWings, to accommodate 110 BCD chainring so riders can expand their gearing options. - Allows riders to run more 1x chainring options - CNC high grade 7075 series aluminum with black anodized finish - 50g
These spiders are optimized to fit Cane Creek's eeWings All-Road cranks, adding more versatility for riders. The spiders will allow direct-mount cranks, such as the eeWings, to accommodate 110 BCD chainring so riders can expand their gearing options. - Allows riders to run 2x drivetrain configurations with a smaller 32T chainring - CNC high grade 7075 series aluminum - Anodized titanium-gray finish
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$40.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
Designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2×10 drivetrains, the 2x utilizes MRP's patented integrated skid chainring protection (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending) and features a dual pulley tensioning system. Notable on the 2x system is the absence of a crank-mounted bash guard or guide ring, instead it relies on the front derailleur and cutting-edge lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. The integrated skid protects the chainrings from impacts without the added weight of a full bash ring. The dual pulley tensioning system ensures that the chain is properly tensioned and in the right position, keeping it on the chainring in the roughest conditions. The dual pulleys also reduce drag and noise compared to other designs, ensuring a better riding experience. Finally, the raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell. - Removable integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag - Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
Calibur V2 Spindle replacement parts
$7.99 - $24.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
$10.19 - $24.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Page 1 of 4 Next page