High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
- A tire that is exclusively designed to be ridden in bike parks. - It takes many of the same technologies from the rest of the range but using a more durable compound to give it a longer lifespan for those extra laps of the park.
The E-Wild features a new generation of top-of-the-range compounds that give better rolling strength and increased efficiency, for more miles of riding. - More grip: Optimal grip with its lateral and central compounds designed to optimize motricity, even on climbs, and transmit the bike's full power - Extra protection: Based on its Pinch Protection technology, which absorbs the energy from pinch flats and its Gravity Shield casing from the Enduro competition range - Same tread design for both Front & Rear, but the rear-specific tire is reinforced for added puncture protection, making it heavier but more robust
$49.99 - $59.99
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
- The MICHELIN FORCE XC2 tire enhances control in a wide range of riding conditions thanks to the updated tread pattern with taller, wide-spaced knobs. - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction. - Cross Shield 2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage.
- Ultimate grip in loose and soft terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread to cut into and grip any kind of loose and soft terrain, in dry or muddy conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for any course where terrains can vary and grip is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
Searching for the ultimate do-all plus tire? Meet the Ranger...bikepacking approved, trail ready. Weight-optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides—dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated. - Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to wet trails - Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from
$74.90 - $84.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 29 x 2.25
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Steel Bead version of Kenda's Small Block 8, an XC Racing tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
$36.99 - $44.99
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$34.99 - $70.00
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
$88.00 - $106.00
- Gen 2 Revised tread pattern - New knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders - "Doublewide" knob now split into two individual knobs - More supportive cornering knobs - Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction - Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
Pick up the Pace! The Pace was designed to meet the needs of our World Cup XC racers. The Maxxis Pace uses small, tightly spaced knobs to create a tire with low rolling resistance. While originally intended for XC use, the Pace has proven to work well for slopestyle, pump track, and dirt jumping. - Ideal for hardpack XC courses - Low-profile tread design A high-volume, low-profile tread design offers minimal rolling resistance and consistent traction across the profile of the tire. Continuous side knobs keep you planted where traction is critical, and the single compound balances traction and tread wear.
$45.95 - $87.95
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
$76.95 - $89.95
The Verdict family presents our most aggressive front-focused tires for days where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Tall, chunky knobs dig deep into soft terrain regardless of how loose or sloppy it may be. Abundant open space between all knobs gives them room to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. The Verdict family is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents. Verdict is the do-it-all spike designed to handle loose, technical trails. Its toothy knobs dig into soft terrain and grapple through rocks and roots. Pair It With A Judge The Judge 2.40 rear tire complements their usage with equally robust knobs that emphasis claw-like braking traction while also keeping rolling efficiency in mind. Looking to keep the front upright while you steer with the rear? That's what you get with the Verdict/Judge combo. TriTec And Slash Guard: Verdict features TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of supportive rubber, which transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without folding under cornering forces. The tops of the center knobs consist of an intermediate compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency. Outer knobs feature a soft compound that delivers maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new Verdict tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of the dual-ply casing found on TCS Tough versions. - The Verdict tread pattern excels in loosest, rowdiest conditions where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. - Abundant open space between all knobs allows the tread pattern to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. - Pair it with the Judge 2.40 as a rear tire for claw-like braking traction that matches the tenacious grip of the Verdict tread. - Optimized for use with i29 rims.
$76.95 - $89.95
Unwavering traction in every corner of the world, Vigilante is our premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. It grips at lean angles like nobody's business, and is the tire of choice for our entire team of ripping enduro athletes who need a tire that won't let them down while chasing podiums. - Prominent lugs dig into any terrain, wet or dry, while providing stability at any speed. - Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails. - Often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain. - Proven performance as WTB's most popular mountain tire.
A mud-spike for DH racing in the worst conditions - 2-Ply DH Casings with Butyl-Protected Sidewalls - Sheds Mud Quickly - Widely Spaced, Sharp Square Design Designed for the muddiest downhill racecourse in the world: Les Gets France. Not for your local trail, the WetScream is intended for competition use only on professionally maintained courses. When the course turns ugly, trust the WetScream to carry you to victory.
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
The Kwick Nine is a mega sized 29'er tire that gives you all the big wheeled fun of a 29'er and brings it to the streets. The smooth tread design lets you take your big mountain rig and travel effortlessly through the city. The Kwick Nine 29'er also features K-Shield (KS) flat protection for worry free urban adventures. So, wrap that mountain steed with a set of Kwick Nine 29'ers and explore the urban landscape. - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - Tire Width: 2.6 - Tire Weight: 950g - Tire Compound: SmartGRIP Gravity - Tire Technology: Hyperwall - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60 - Labeled Size: 275x2.60 - e-Bike approved: Yes
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 29" x 2.0 - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 705 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$72.00 - $101.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.