Parts & Accessories
$11.00 - $20.00 $20.00 Up to 45% Off
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
$21.99 - $34.99 $34.99 - $39.99 Up to 45% Off
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
Composite wear plate protects cleat mounting area on Drako Carbon SRS soles.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
Replacement tread blocks for 2013 and newer full carbon Drako/Tiger.
Whether you’re preparing to hit the road or trail, the AmFIB® Lite shoe cover is the right choice to keep your feet warm and dry. The three-layer softshell fabric blocks the wind and sheds moisture while remaining highly breathable. A high cuff designed to overlap with tights ensures a comfortable seal, and BioViz® reflective elements on the toe, side, and heel increase low-light visibility. FEATURES: - Compatible with road and mountain bike shoes - Three-layer softshell fabric is windproof and water-resistant - Zippered closure for installation and removal - BioViz® reflective elements increase low-light visibility FABRIC: - 43% polyamide, 29% polyester, 28% polyurethane
When the conditions get wet, keep pedaling with warm and dry feet in these easy-to-slip-on, wind- and water-protective covers. - P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection - Fleece lined interior for warmth - Waterproof, taped external seams - Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
$21.99 - $39.99 $39.99 Up to 45% Off
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Protect your mountain bike shoes from rain and mud while keeping your feet warm and dry - Designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes. Cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers
DO-IT-ALL DILUVIO We've taken our best-selling Diluvio C and Diluvio Allroad booties and modified, improved, and combined them into the all-new Diluvio UL. With improved fit and a better seal thanks to the neoprene enclosure at the top, large reflective rear tabs for visibility, and the flexibility to accommodate any type of cycling shoe, there's little this bootie can't handle. - 3mm neoprene for water protection and warmth - Velcro closure underfoot for the perfect fit - Bottom opening accommodates road, gravel or MTB shoes - Sealed seams - YKK zipper - Neoprene skins at cuff to keep water out
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- Windproof and waterproof materials keep your feet warm on cool morning or winter rides - Designed for temperatures down to 20 degrees in dry weather and 60 degrees in wet weather - Fastens easily with a snap under your shoe
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Shot 2/Tiger 2 Double Tecno 3 Push System Full Pair from Sidi.
Page 1 of 2 Next page