Jagwire Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose Kits feature a durable, flexible reinforced layer surrounding a low-friction inner tubing to deliver light brake lever action and trustworthy braking power. Offered as single hose kits for individual brakes or in bulk boxes for workshop use, Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose is available for most popular road and mountain hydraulic disc brake systems that use mineral oil brake fluid.
- High performance hydraulic hose provides effective braking power and control
- Kits include hose and necessary fittings for one brake lever and caliper system
- Contains 2000mm HPP hydraulic hose, needle insert, compression bushing, compression nut and seals for the listed compatible brake models
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace (R9120, R9170), Ultegra (R8020, R8070), 105 (R7070), GRX (RX810, RX400), and similar brakes
- For use with mineral oil brake systems only
|Shimano Deore M525; Alivio M4050; Acera M3050; Road/CX RS805; Non-Series MT500||HBKB303||210000083902|
|Shimano XTR M9100; Deore XT M8110; Deore M6100; Non-Series MT520, MT420||HBKB302||210000083901|