The RNS fork is a product built with one purpose in mind: street. The fork is designed around 430 mm axle-to-crown height, which gives the perfect balance between aggressive geometry and not too low front end. Short, responsible, but still stable 28mm dropout offset which makes front-end tricks such as nose manuals so much easier. The fork comes with an integrated crown race, compatible only with integrated headsets, a 170mm steerer tube, and a cool cool-looking, and functional compression device. This AL7075-T6 top cup looks really clean and features 8mm & 6mm Allen hex sockets.
The tapered blades are made from custom triple-butted tubing, with an angled bottom giving better grinding clearance. The 1-pcs steerer tube is CNC'ed to the max to save additional weight After being welded the fork is fully heat treated & prior to painting covered inside and outside with a thin, weightless layer that protects it from corrosion.
Note that this fork is often used also by fixed gear riders looking for a minimalistic fork with a BMX background!
- a perfect fit for the older versions of the Capital frame with IS42 integrated headtubes (2009-2019)
- high-end Chromoly tubing with full heat-treating after welding
- long weld between steerer tube & blade for maximum strength
- blind end of the steerer tube for broken-free toes during foot-jams
- integrated crown-race (fits IS42 BMX style integrated headtubes, will not fit taper headtubes)
- Triple-butted, tapered 4130 CrMo blades with angled bottom for ground clearance
- Reduced space between the 26" tire and the fork for foot jam tricks
- Dropouts are 6mm thick with 28mm offset, ideal for nose manuals
- 430 mm axle-to-crown height, 170mm long steerer
- AL7075-T6 threaded compression top cap features 8mm & 6mm hex socket
- Integrated 45/45 headset crown race
- No brake mounts
- OK for pegs