Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to nine lumens and three output/flash modes. Side Visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
The LED Laser Drive rear light enhances nighttime safety by projecting "lanes" on the road behind you. Two laser lines establish your presence by creating a lane that shows motorists where you are and where you're headed. Two solid modes and five flashing modes ensure you're always seen, and recharges are made convenient through USB. Silicone rubber mounting strap included.
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
High visibility is a must for anyone who spends a lot of time riding on roads. Lezyne's Zecto Drive Max 250 rear light ensures you are well seen in from the rear, day or night. With eight total modes from long-lasting economy mode to the 250-lumen output Daytime Flash mode, you can tailor this light's output to suit your needs at any time. It's ultra-compatc design features durable composite matrix construction with a machined aluminum faceplate and a versatile 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system. - Micro-USB rechargeable
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
The Plus rear bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your seatpost, seat stays, and pannier racks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your t-shirt or backpack. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks, or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 20 lumens and a run time of up to 40 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
Varia Smart Bike Lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers (sold separately). As ambient light fades or gets brighter, the tail light adjusts automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer (sold separately). Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well. - Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge cycling computers (sold separately) - As light conditions change, the smart Varia tail light automatically gets brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 (sold separately) - Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote - With 2 tail lights you can indicate impending right or left turns
$19.99 - $24.99
The perfect accessory for your Fizik saddle (sold separately), the Blink Taillight uses Fizik's Integrated Clip System to mount directly to your seat so it stays up and out of the way. With 2 extra-bright red LED's plus blinking and steady modes, you can stay out a little later knowing you've got a super-visible, built-in light.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Page 1 of 4 Next page