Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
$19.95 $20.00 On Sale
The Plus rear bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your seatpost, seat stays, and pannier racks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your t-shirt or backpack. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks, or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 20 lumens and a run time of up to 40 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
$32.00 $37.00 14% Off
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
Compact and Versatile. The Recon TL100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon TL100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price. - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time. - Maximum output to 200 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets - Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Dual-color, USB rechargeable, ultra-bright tail light with four lighting modes features a spot/flood beam providing 100 lumens of extreme rear visibility. Silicone strap provides bi-directional tool-free mounting and easy removal on aero or round seatposts, or helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 100 Lumens - Light: 9 super bright LED's - Light housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 700mAh Lithium-Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 4 modes / 3 hr (Constant) / 5 hr (Blinking+Constant) / 10 hr (Constant+Blink Sequence) / 30 hr (Blinking) - Charging: (approx): USB Type-C / 3-4 hr - Mount: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, Topeak bags, and helmet - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 5.7 x 4.1 x 2.5cm / 2.2" x 1.6" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page