700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead
- Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads - Wire bead - Size: 700 x 38c
$20.99 - $27.99
- Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip - Wire bead
$20.99 - $21.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$21.99 - $29.99
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra-strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - Tire Type: Clincher
$21.99 - $24.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 700 x 40c
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$21.99 - $23.99
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$21.99 - $24.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
$22.00 - $52.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
$23.95 - $26.95
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
Perfect for stylish urban steeds, Continental's Retro Ride matches old-world looks with modern technology. Its smooth center tread ensures low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering, making it great for commuting and all-around riding. A tough belt beneath the tread provides excellent puncture protection, and the Reflex reflective stripes add a bit of safety.
Retro RIDE – ride retro! The name is iconic. The large volume tyre has proven itself for use on cruisers and city bikes. It offers great comfort and stands for design and lifestyle. The tyre has the profile of the legendary Conti KKS 10 and is available in modern colours. A must-have for style experts.
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
The Kenda Kourier is larger than a skinny road tire, yet thinner and smoother than a mountain tire, making it a perfect hybrid commuting tire. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails. - Semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
- Deep grooves evacuate water and dirt efficiently
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 700 x 23c