The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 is the premium version of the ideal enduro racing pedal. The specs say it all.
- Titanium wings to reduce weight
- Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- Hex alloy endcap for durability
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.