Featuring 37mm stanchions and our Reverse Arch design the Mezzer Pro is the stiffest Enduro fork on the market… it’s also the lightest. How did we manage to accomplish this you ask? Well, it’s not hollow if that’s what you're wondering. In fact, this fork is loaded with technologies such as a fully sealed MC² damper, our proven Dorado air spring, and the life-changing IRT volume adjuster. What does all this mean? It means you no longer need to pick two, you can have the lightest, stiffest, and incredibly adjustable fork all at once.
- 37mm stanchions, Reverse Arch design, and Hexlock SL2 axle combined together result in ultimate stiffness
- Originally developed for the Dorado down-hill fork, the Dorado Air Spring offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring. When inflating the fork both the positive and negative air chambers are filled simultaneously equalizing the pressures to create an incredibly supple feel
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows control over the mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent from the initial spring rate to independently tune small bump sensitivity and big-hit performance
- Sealed MC² damper provides a range of blow-off thresholds to satisfy any requirement with separate high-speed and low-speed adjustments. Utilizing a bladder, our new sealed cartridge maintains damping consistency in the most severe riding conditions.
•140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
•27.5” and 29” wheels
•Integrated flexible fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork
- 37mm stanchions Reverse-Arch design and Hexlock SL2 axle for the ultimate stiffness
- Fully adjustable IRT air spring to fine-tune ride feel
- Sealed MC2 damper provides a range of blow-off thresholds to satisfy any requirement with separate high-speed and low-speed adjustments
- 140mm to 180mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- Integrated flexible fender can be installed/removed by three small screws threaded into the arch of the fork
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 37mm / 170mm / 27.5-inch||844171075975||191-36235-A102|
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 44mm / 170mm / 27.5-inch||844171075968||191-36235-A002|
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 44mm / 180mm / 27.5-inch||844171075920||191-36235-A001|