Some of Tom's favorite experiences have been while pedaling his tandem all over the world with his wife, Martha. When he designed the new Outback TandM Break-Away, he wanted a wheelset that could withstand the rigors of riding tandems along varying surfaces. The result is the new Comp Zeta TandM wheelset.
The Comp Zeta TandM wheels build upon all the advantages of the original Comp Zeta Disc wheels but include some tandem-friendly features. The quick-release disc hubs measure 100mm wide for the front and 145 in the back and are laced with beefier spokes and brass nipples to 36-hole Zeta tubeless-ready rims. Designed specifically for the Ritchey Outback TandM Break-Away frameset, the unique Comp Zeta TandM wheelset is strong, reliable, and integrates beautifully with the frameset for many miles of happy tandeming.
- Tubeless-ready 6061 Alloy rim
- Rim depth: 23.4mm
- Outer rim width: 24.4 mm
- Inner rim width: 19.5mm
- OCR 3mm offset rims for reduced dish and increased strength
- Hubs: forged disc hubs and sealed bearings
- Freehub: steel—Shimano 10/11-sp
- Axles: quick release front and rear (100mm front / 145mm rear)
- Disc mount: 6-bolt
- DT Swiss Champion 2.0—DT Swiss brass nipples (36 front & rear)
- Lacing: 3x
- Weight: 2077g/set (959g—front / 1118g—rear)
Front: 100mm QR
Rear: 145mm QR
|Forged disc hubs and sealed bearings
|DT Swiss Champion 2.0
|DT Swiss Brass
|Inner Rim Width
|Outer Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.