What a Speedsleev Ranger can’t carry, the Diego Small Handlebar Bag can! Your amigo on daily commutes, long haul rides, or sprints around town, the Diego keeps essentials within arm’s reach and straps securely to handlebars with simple Velcro® straps and to the headtube or stem with an adjustable elastic strap. Tools, emergency gear, credit cards, cash for the post-ride party, and more are kept secure inside the rugged ballistic nylon shell.
- Size: 8? L x 3.5? W x 3.5? H
- Volume: 76 cu. in.
- Your amigo on daily commutes, long haul rides, or sprints around town the Diego keeps essentials within arm’s reach
- Easily attaches to handlebars using velcro straps
- Waterproof nylon shell and zips
- Available in two sizes and various colors
Out front…and there when you need it.
IS THE DIEGO SMALL THE RIGHT BAG FOR ME?
If you’re looking for a bit more capacity than your saddle pack can provide and only enough room for one can of beer, then YES! But, if you’re looking for a bit more capacity for long-haul rides check out the Diego Large.
|Black / 1.25L